Steps to intentional manifestation
1. Find a place you are calm and alone with your thoughts.
2. Clear all thoughts from your head. Do not become distracted by thoughts that come into your head.
3. Think of the happiest moments of your life and decide what mattered most to you during those times. Feel pride and self confidence wash over you. Do you not downsize your dreams to make them more achievable. You can do anything you set your mind to!
4. Create a clear picture of what you want make it detailed-interact with others in your fantasy. What are the decorations? Artwork? Temperature, sounds, feel of the area, smells? What are you wearing or doing? Do you not worry about how you would get it or if it's possible, just completely absorbed the vision.
5. Expect it to happen! Fill yourself with anticipation and excitement.
Stages of manifestation
1. The thought occurs.
2. Emotional energy is linked to the thought.
3. Wait for your manifestation.
4. Real world manifestation occurs.
~Turn on a Himalayan Salt Lamp
Salt lamps attract humidity and when heated with an incandescent bulb, it accelerates evaporation, which produces negative ions which combats air pollutants. The light produced by the lamps increases relaxation, and decrease stress.
~Hang a Hamsa
In many cultures, the hamsa (also called the Hand of Fatima) is believed to provide defense against the evil eye. It is best to hang one on or near your front door.
~Use Pyrite to decorate
Pyrite creates a defensive shield against negative energies, environmental pollutants and emotional and physical attacks.
~Burn Sage or Incense
Throughout history people from many cultures have burned white sage to enhance positive energy. Use it to cleanse your living space and invite protection. It's Latin name salvia -- also means "to heal."
Frankincense promotes calm and peace. It’s used to relieve stress and anxiety. Use the incense sticks or the essential oils, also.
Music in the 528hz frequency promotes happiness and peace in your home. It can be easily found through iTunes, or even on YouTube. This frequency "reprograms" your brain to be happy!
You will need:
4 Black Tourmaline
4 Quartz points
Selenite or Amethyst Chips for each window in your home
1 Tigers Eye
1 Rose Quartz
1 Black Obsidian
1. Place a black tourmaline and Quartz point Crystal in each of the 4 outside corners of your home. The tourmaline should be to the outside of the corner with the point of the Quartz facing the tourmaline on the main level of your home. This creates your energy grid, the Quartz acts as a conduit to push any negativity into the tourmaline in which it will be absorbed.
2. Place selenite or amethyst in each window of your home, especially any large windows and all the bedroom windows. Selenite and amethyst keep negativity from entering the home. As a bonus, amethyst is believed to keep out thieves!
3. Place a black obsidian in the entryway of your home. Obsidian acts as a shield to push out any negativity that may try to enter.
4. Place Tigers Eye in the center of your home. If your home is more than one story, then this should be placed on the upper floor of your home. Tigers eye is a protection and grounding stone, yet also encourages and promotes empowerment to all that enter.
5. Place the Rose Quartz in the far back right corner of your home when entering the main entry. Rose Quartz is a stone of love and enhances relationships in the home.
6. Place Citrine in the far left corner of the home when entering the main entry. Citrine promotes wealth, prosperity and abundance.
Also, create your own power grids throughout the home. Use your intuition to create your own with your favorite crystals.
If your home is full of negativity you and all that enter may experience anxiety, anger or sadness. Salting and saging are excellent ways to release negative energy and cleanse the home.
You will need:
Rock salt, Himalayan salt or Sea Salt
Sage Smudge Stick
1. Salt the corners of each room in the home. Salt the threshold of each door in the home that leads outside.
2. Place any crystals in your home in a tray of salt, leave for at least 2 hours, but longer is better. Just salt will do, placing certain crystals in salt water can damage them.
3. Light your sage stick. Walk through each room of the home paying attention to the corners of each room. You can use a smudge fan to disperse the smoke, or just use your arm to naturally wave the smoke around. Remember to keep a door or window open for the smoke to escape through.
4. Leave the salt for at least 24 hours. This will allow it to absorb all the negativity in the home for at least one full day any night.
5. Clean up the salt, either by sweeping or vacuuming, and get it out of the house. Throw it away, do not ever reuse it.
How to use crystals for healing everyday maladies~
Disclaimer: these crystal cures are not prescriptions nor medical advice. Please consult a medical professional when needed.
Crystals can be used by simply carrying or wearing the stone for a recommended 21 days. It takes 21 days for your body’s vibration to attune itself to various crystal frequencies. I️ also recommend adding 528 (happy) and 436 (healing) hz frequencies to any treatment as these frequencies help to “train” the brain to heal itself and the body.
Also when balancing the Chakras or aiding areas of the body to heal, a
pendulum can be used as a little jump start. This can be done by holding the pendulum over the part of the body or chakra effected and working up to a yes or clockwise response. (Remembers clockwise, because we are always moving forward). Sometimes you will have to maneuver the pendulum to get this response but it should after working with it, after the block is moved it should do this on its own. The pendulum works with frequencies and vibrations from our body’s own energy field. This can also be done by a crystal healer using there palm chakra.
Selenite is important to have in your healing tool box as it removes negative energy and disperses energy blocks. It never has to be cleared or charged and actually clears other stones. A basic chakra kit is also good to have on hand.
At tuning your crystals~
First clear the crystal by either running it under water, leaving it in salt (remember to throw out the salt when you are done), saging or blowing on the stone with the intention of clearing it. In extreme cases you can also bury the stone in the earth over night. Now hold the crystal in you left hand, and speak your intention of the crystal. Now close your eyes and hold the crystal to your heart. The Crystal is ready for your use.
Basic Crystal Cures~
Aches and pains- Selenite: hold on effected area
Anxiety- Aquamarine, tourmaline, amethyst: carry with you and sleep with
Depression- clear Quartz , Sunstone, citrine: carry with you and sleep with
Fever- Carnelian: stick in pillowcase
Fertility- rainbow moonstone: wear and sleep with, take off during menstration cycles
Headache- lapis, amethyst, fluorite, amber, turquoise: place on forehead in a reclined position, dim lights and close eyes, stay in this position for at least 15 minutes.
Immune health- Turquoise: carry with you and sleep with
Menopause- moonstone: carry with you and sleep with
Nightmares- Smokey Quartz, tourmaline: place in pillowcase
Pregnancy- Malachite: carry with you and sleep with
Sleep- chrysoprase, Rose Quartz, citrine, amethyst, Howlite: place in pillowcase
Stress- Agate, amethyst, onyx, tourmaline: carry with you and sleep with
Tiredness - Carnelian, Rose Quartz, rutilated Quartz, citrine, tigers eye: carry with you during the day
Easy steps o releasing:
1) Clear your energy either by saging or imaging a purifying light entering through your crown and exiting into the earth through the souls of your feet.
2) Create a sacred space. Find a quiet place to sit, preferably under a new or full moon (but anytime will do). Bring a few of your favorite crystals or trinkets with you, if you’d like.
3) Think of what you'd like to release. You can add the elements of fire and water by lighting a candle, and filling a small bowl with water – place both in front of you
4) Take a few deep breaths, center yourself and think of what or who you wish to release from your life because they/it no longer serves you.
5) Take a deep breath. Repeat this mantra “I release any negative fears and beliefs that do not serve me in this lifetime. I am loved and supported, and gratefully attract love and abundance into my life”
“I release (insert name) from my life and any feelings or negative energy that are associated with them. I am loved and supported, and gratefully attract only love and abundance into my life.”
If you chose to light a candle, blow it out, let the smoke take your intention to the Universe. Wash your finger tips in the bowl of water, signifying the cleansing of the things that no longer serve you.
*side note: just because you release someone from your life doesn’t mean you can no longer see them, etc (such as family members). It means that their negative actions or lifestyles can no longer effect you. You are free of their energy and they can no longer influence your life. Also, abundance does not mean money, it means that your material & emotional needs are being met.
Always release with the intentions that it is for the higher and greater good.
Grids use the sacred geometry and are formed in layers. The first step to an intention grid is to choose your center stone. This stone is the power house of your grid. Some suggestions would be the following: All intentions- Clear Quartz Healing- Malachite, Aventurine; Love- Rose Quartz; Protection- Citrine, hematite, black tourmaline, obsidian, Amethyst, Tiger Eye; Psychic advancement- Sodalite, Lapis, Amethyst, Iolite, Kyanite, Labradorite, Flourite, Pyrite; Abundance- Citrine, Green Aventurine, Pyrite, Sunstone
Next you would lay your Way Stones, these are stones that immedietly surround the center stone. They are stones that are chosen to channel the energy from or to your focus or center stone.
Lastly, you would lay your Desire Stones. These stones surround the exterier of your crystal grid.
Activating your grid- Activate your grid by holding your focus stone and programming it to your intention. You can do this by holding the stone to your heart and repeating to it your intention. You will then need a wand to trace your grid and set your intention. If you do not have a wand you can simply trace the pattern with your finger or an incense stick. Selenite makes an excellent wand, or anything with a point.
Grids can be changed daily, or can be left untouched for up to one month. Always remember to clear your stones before setting your grid.
The following stones can be used to amplify your grid: Clear Quartz, Garnet, amethyst, Rose Quartz, Shungite, Blue Lace Agate, Citrine, Carnelian, Labradorite, Lapis and Green Aventurine. Selenite and moonstone.
Way and Desire stones: Healing/Pain Management- Howlite, Smokey Quartz, Tourmaline, Pyrite, Amethyst, Turquoise, Clear Quartz, Rhodocrosite, Bloodstone, Agate, Selenite; Attracting Love/Opening the Heart Chakra- Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine, Amethyst, BloodStone, Rhodocrosite Protection Grids- Black tourmaline, clear quartz, tigers eye, obsidian, Chrysoprase, citrine, sunstone; Psychic Grids- Azurite, Amethyst, Bloodstone, Calcite, Carnelian, Chrysocolla, Emerald, Fluorite, Herkimer Diamond, Iolite, Kyanite, Labradorite, Lapis Lazulli, Malachite, Moonstone, Quartz, Snowflake Obsidian, Turquiose; Abundance- Citrine, Moss Agate, Ruby, Jade, Sunstone, Green Aventurine, Garnet
Stone colors to Grid for opening Chakras- Crown-Purple, Brow-Indigo, Throat-Blue, Heart- Green or Pink, Solar Plexus- Yellow, Sacral- Orange or Blue/Green, Root-Red, black or brown